17th Annual Fête in 2018
“Bon Anniversaire” Lagniappe, Happy 20th Birthday
March 8-10, 2018 with morning gospel jam on March 11, 2018
West Baton Rouge Community Center
Join us for a grand birthday party celebration with a Cajun twist as the Lagniappe Dulcimer Society celebrates our 20th year! We have played alot of music over those years and want to share some of our past successes and memories.
I have included drop-down tabs for pages which provide information on topics related to the fête. To view all of the topics, scroll down with the down arrow on your computer keyboard while pointing the mouse on “Lagniappe Dulcimer Fete”. Each topic has a tab; click on the tab to open the new page.
- Anniversary T-Shirt
- Catered meals
- Dulcimer Memories “Bon Anniversaire” Project
- Hotel and Camping
- Mountain Dulcimer Contest and Rules
- Raffle and Merchandise for Sale
- Registration Forms and Fees
- Special Activities and Unique Workshops for Bon Anniversaire
- Stephen Seifert’s 3-Day Pre-Fête Workshop
- Thursday Afternoon Pre-Fête Workshops
- Tri-Fold Brochure
- Vendors, Forms for Applying to be a Vendor
Both Helen Bankston and myself have worked hard to make our 2018 fête be successful along with many volunteers from our club. We are counting on you to be here in March for a grand time.